”Confidential”, “Personal” or other restrictive markings might indicate a letter bomber trying to ensure that only a targeted individual opens the package.
- HEILBRONN – Three employees of a Lidl office in Neckarsulm, South Germany, were injured by an exploding letter bomb. German …Read more
- At the beginning of this year, even before the corona crisis, the Netherlands was in the grip of bomb letters. …Read more
- A bomb found during a PSNI search operation in Londonderry is believed to belong to the New IRA and was …Read more
- A viable device was discovered during a security alert in Belfast on Friday evening. Police and Army Technical Officers (ATO) …Read more
- A bomb letter went off at ING’s head office in Amsterdam. A person was slightly injured because of smoke inhalation. …Read more